Self Assessment
Interested? Talk to us today
Request a Call Back

Self Assessment Tax Returns

Whether you are a sole trader, a partnership, or an individual who has other sources of income, you will be required to submit a self assessment tax return.

Self assessment covers all income, both in the UK and throughout the rest of the world, and you need to be aware of this when choosing an accounting service.

Our self-assessment service

  • Record checklist for clients
  • Guide to tax relief available
  • Collection and collation of documentation
  • Preparation of accounts with income and revenue statement
  • HMRC agent services
10 million people in the UK complete a self-assessment tax return, so you’re not alone. Here are some examples of the income that will need to be covered in your self-assessment:
  • Dividends
  • Savings
  • Investment income
  • Benefits in kind
  • Income support
  • Pension

Self Assessment covers all aspects of your income

Self employed work, employed work, pension income, dividends, savings, investment income, benefits in kind and income support. To name a few.

Here at Cross, we aim to make self-assessment painless and straightforward. We’ll take your details and documents, prepare your assessment, and – after talking you through it – ensure that it is submitted to HMRC on time. We will serve as your HMRC agents, meaning that you’ll never need to speak with them again!

Why choose Cross Accounting Service?

If you need professional assistance with your self-assessment tax return, here’s what we have to offer:
  • Hassle-free service
  • Detail-oriented, jargon-free advice
No matter how straightforward or how complex your self-assessment, we are more than capable of handling it. Contact us now for a free initial consultation.
Interested? Talk to us today

Security CharacterSecurity CharacterSecurity CharacterSecurity CharacterSecurity CharacterSecurity Character

Privacy Policy: Your details are held in strict confidence & never shared with 3rd parties.